Holiday stockings can be filled with inexpensive, useful gifts that can improve your family members’ smiles … and bring a smile to your face as well. To follow are our five favorite things to stuff a stocking!
- Fun flavored toothpaste. ADA approved flavored toothpaste such as Hello Kid’s Fluoride Toothpaste that comes in flavors such as Watermelon, Natural Apple, Wild Strawberry, Blue Raspberry or Bubblegum. The toothpaste is formulated with natural sweeteners such as xylitol and stevia, and it’s vegan and isn’t tested on animals.
- Colorful flossers. The GUM Crayola Kids’ Flossers are flavored and the perfect size for small hands to grip when they are learning to floss.
- Toothbrush covers. The Steripod Clip-on Toothbrush Protector comes in a multi-colored four-pack and works on regular and electric toothbrushes. Active vapors help keep your toothbrush clean!
- Sugarfree gum. Help combat dry mouth with ACT Dry Mouth Moisturizing Gum, which is formulated with xylitol and helps moisturize mouth tissue and freshen breath.
- Dissolvable mouthwash tablets. Listerine Ready! Tabs are super convenient when you need to quickly freshen your mouth on the go. They are also sugar-free and alcohol-free.
Some of these gifts can be found in local drugstores such as Target and Walgreens, and all of them can be found on Amazon.