1) Dental floss. This is a great time to stock up, so there’s no excuse not to floss. If you’re feeling really creative, try flavored floss — from bacon to cupcake flavored!
2) Electric toothbrush. Products like the Phillips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush clean more plaque and make a great gift for someone who likes their teeth to have an ultimate clean feeling.
3) Musical toothbrush. Perfect for the kids, ARM & HAMMER™ offers a Tooth Tunes™ toothbrush with Music In Your Mouth™ technology. that pumps two minutes of your favorite music directly through your teeth and straight to your head! Now your kids will know exactly how long to brush and enjoy doing it.
4) Teeth whitening. This is a great gift for someone who has expressed interest in the procedure. There are many options for teeth whitening in Winston-Salem — from over-the-counter products to whitening in the dentists office — in many different price ranges. Click here to find out more.
5) Fruit basket. High fiber fruits help remove plaque and promote saliva flow, which helps to neutralize acids that attack tooth enamel. Whole Foods in Winston-Salem does a nice gift basket.
And remember, when you are enjoying those delicious holiday meals and candy treats, make sure to brush and floss afterwards!